Controversial firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath will be the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. BJP swept Uttar Pradesh assembly elections held recently and despite sweeping the state, it held wide range of consultations before finally selecting Yogi Adityanath for the CM post.
Uttar Pradesh will have two deputy Chief Ministers in form of Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma. Yogi Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and he was elected as the BJP legislative party leader attended by Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and national general secretary Bhupendra Yadav on Saturday evening at Lok Bhawan in Lucknow.
Yogi Adityanath's name cameout in a dramatic fashion after names like Union Minister Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and eight-time MLA from Shahjahanpur Suresh Khanna were being projected as the top contenders for the post.
Yogi Adityanath's selection may help the opposition parties which are down and out to attack BJP for saffronisation and trying to divide Hindus and Muslims.
Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam? Sources from Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu stated that hours before the blockbuster launch of his new political party, veteran actor Kamal Hassan, had visited the house of ex-president APJ Abdul Kalam in Ramanathapuram, and had spent time with his family members.
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor