Leader of the opposition, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy is trying his best to come to power in 2019 elections and realise his dream of becoming Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. To realise his dream he is highlighting the failures of CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP government.
However TDP leaders feel Jagan is practising unethical means to come to power. TDP general secretary Varla Ramayya lashed out at Jagan saying “it is our misfortune to have such an Opposition leader in Assembly. Opposing for the sake of opposition has become his ‘life style’,”
He said it was unethical of Jagan to field candidate in the byelections in Nadyal due to the sudden death of Bhuma Nagi Reddy.
Targeting Jagan on corruption he said “Time will only tell if he will be lodged in Tihar Jail or other prisons,”
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!