AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is currently busy working hard to develop the state after the bifurcation. He is busy conducting reviews on Polvaram project and also trying to present world class capital to people at Amaravathi.
In the midst of all this people at Chandra Babu Naidu's house in Vijayawada experienced Python scare. Security personnel experienced jitters when they spotted a python along the road off the Prakasam Barrage revetment.
Security of Chandra Babu spotted the python in the morning when they were on a routine vigilance drill. Officials informed Forest Department and snake charmers caught the python and left it in the terrains of Mangalagiri mountains.
Even as they done away with this python, locals stunned saying they spotted another python roaming in the same area.
Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28 Hyderabad sources have stated that the Hyderabad Book Festival, an annual treat for book lovers is all set to be kicked off on Thursday. According to sources the book fair will be held from January 18 to 28 at NTR Stadium in the city. Moreover the 10 day festival will feature a number of book launches and various cultural programs.
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India