BJP firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath stunned all by becoming the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. His journey to the CM post shocked all as opposition parties branded him as a divisive leader.
There was a time when Yogi Adityanath, five time BJP MP from Gorakhpur cried inconsolably. The incident happened in 2007 when Yogi Adityanath while speaking in Loksabha burst into tears accusing Mulayam Singh Yadav, the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh of targeting him.
Yogi Adityanath attended Lok Sabha after spending 11 days in jail after police put him behind the bars for violating prohibitory orders in Gorakhpur.
While Yogi Adityanath was speaking even SP MPs, Communists and other opposition MPs listened silently without interrupting him. Yogi Adityanath said 14 of his supporters had been booked under the National Security Act and he himself was not provided any reason for his arrest for seven days.He said , “I have no intention of continuing as a member even for a minute.” if he failed to get protection.
Speaker Somnath Chatterjee said “We will do whatever is within our jurisdiction but we have to follow a procedure. There is a certain inadequacy of powers,”
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison