R.K Nagar the winning place for our AMMA is under auction now."Dhinakaran is sure to be locked in Jail"- says E.V.K.S Elangovan, the former Congress head.He met the press in Coimbatore where he told this attacking statement.the Victory flag is about to fly in favor of DMK he added.
In this election, Thirumavallavan has to add his support to DMK for good future.When asked about the fight for the Double leaf symbol he told the party faction are in fight but the symbol will not be alloted for anyone.
He also said that the people in the R.K Nagar area have been bribed to vote by Sasikala and team but Despite of this all their efforts will end in vain said Elangovan.Moreover, he also attacked OPS and team telling its not the right decision for Madhusudhan in election considering his age factor and no one will vote for a person who is ready to be locked in jail.
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year