Sasikala who has been locked in jail for the disproportionate assets case is feeling so dejected by TTV Ddhinakaran's move.She recently met higher police official who met her personally in jail.She conveyed her depressed feelings to the police official because of TTV Dhinakaran moves without her consent.Edappadi who is the CM of Tamil Nadu right now is upset with the meet of Sasikala with a police officer.
This police official is seemed to be a very faithful personal favorite of V.K Sasikala.Immediately after her arrest people from her family made frequent visits to jail for her consolation.But she seems to be so dejected because of the zero concern of the family members towards her.
It is also said that VK Sasikala took high efforts to meet the police official in personal.He informed Sasikala about the four-member team who takes decisions about the party.Sasikala who was already dejected broke into tears at last.She has also informed the police official to keep a keen watch over Edapadi Palanisamy, the Cheif Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Confusion in Judge Loya death case! In the case of the mysterious death of Judge Loya, a new strange happening took place, as the BJP leader Amit Shah's lawyers appeared for both the petitioner as well as the Maharashtra government side, leading to a huge controversy. In the Sohrabudeen encounter case, as per the instructions of the Supreme Court, the CBI court was instructed to enquire Amit Shah, considering him as the main accused.
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine