Yogi Adityanath who is an Indian Priest and Politician has now become the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister. He also became the favorite topic all around India. Some of his ardent devotees are cherishing the moment too.He is actually a 5 time elected MP and also, he is UP's Gorakhpur Math head.
This 44-year-old bachelor is quite popular due to his controversial statements. He often makes statements attacking Muslims. This made him popular among the Hindu circles, and now he is crowned as UP's Cheif Minister by BJP. His rubbish statements attacking Muslims gathered Hindus together is a totally different fact.
But a person who rules a whole state must be void of religion, caste and has to focus keenly on the goodness of a common man.This statement is totally invalid in Yogi Adityanath's case. Even his juniors are totally unhappy with this move too. The reason behind him being selected as CM is to gather all Hindu votes. One of his ardent devotees even said he will be India's Prime Minister in 2024 and he would surpass Modi..!!
Seems Yogi has bigger plans than Narendra Modi for his own. It would be interesting to see the dynamics between Adityanath and Narendra Modi from now on. Yogi Adityanath's appointment as Chief Minister already dented Modi's stand in the UttarPradesh. Is Yogi the vehicle of Progress which India needs right now?
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!