K Chandrasekhara Rao-led Telangana Government is planning to lease the Outer Ring Road to private players for 30 years. The government is planning to charge a lumpsum amount as lease and allow the private companies to collect user fee from motorists.
The state government is expecting to get over 2000 Crore from the lease for a decade. Until now, HMDA has been giving contracts to private agencies to collect toll. The contract is valid for a year and is renewed while the maintenance rests with HMDA.
Under this new system, the contractor will also have to pay for the operation and maintenance of ORR. This will phase out the involvement of HMDA. But then, the travel on the Outer Ring Road may be become costly under this system.
Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!! Japanese transport ministry has revealed that India and Japan are working together on key component supply , and are devising plans for getting the equipment for designing of Bullet Trains as a part of Make in India campaign of PM Modi. Last September, an agreement was made between the 2 countries for bullet train project with the main clauses being promotion of ‘Make in India’ and Technology Transfer to establish manufacturing units, generating job opportunities.
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!