Well news is making rounds in the political sector as from where the actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan would contest from Andhra Pradesh. He made it clear that he would contest from the drought prone district of Anantapur. But there was no confirmation of the constituency. Well reports say that Pawan is likely to contest from Kadiri of the same Anantapur district.
In November last year Pawan Kalyan while addressing a public meeting said that Janasena party office would be opened in Anantapur. From the day of announcement there were many debates that Pawan would contest from the drought prone district. The Janasena team is already stalled in Anatapur district and is working on the right place as where the party headquarters should be set up.
As Pawan Kalyan is lending his support to the party in power TDP and BJP, there is also a debate running that the Janasena Chief will discuss with the TDP leaders and then finalize his contesting birth,said the reports. As there is still two years left for the 2019 general elections, if the relations do not continue till that time, then its obvious that Pawan would opt to contest anywhere from Anantapur district.
The Janasena Chief is of the opinion that he should contest
from Kadiri since Kadiri shares borders with Kadapa and Chithoor districts.
Pawan might also go with the sentiment
of contesting from Guntakal as the party that wins the seat in Guntakal will
form the government in the state.
Political analysts predict that inorder to face the strong TDP, YCP will have to go with alliance with one of the national parties. If Jagan party go hand in hand with one of the national parties then there are chances of TDP tying up with Janasena party, says the analysts.
"Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!! Will the BJP cadre who cleaned up the place where I spoke in Sirsa, Karnataka, clean up wherever I go and speak? Questioned popular Actor Prakash Raj, who had participated in the discussion on the topic "our Constitution, Our pride", in the city of Sirsa in Karnataka, on occasion of Pongal festival.
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction