An engineering student from Madhya Pradesh proposed the name of Rahul Gandhi in Guinness Book of World Records for his defeat in 27 elections in the country.This is literally crowning his defeat to shame him.His defeat has been proposed to be carved in the history by a student. Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been putting all efforts to revive the Congress good fortunes since the catastrophic failure of 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Recently, the Congress faced humiliating defeats in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh and lost the chance of ruling Goa and Manipur because of mismanagement.This is proof for a nonperforming government.Vishal Diwan the engineering student from Hoshangabad, has requested the administration of Guinness Books of World Records to enlist the name of Rahul Gandhi for losing as many as 27 elections in the country, reported the Financial Express.
Added to this he has paid the enrollment fee from his own pocket.This act is actually rubbing salt into wounds.The only good fortune for the Congress was that they won and made themselves eligible to form a government in Punjab by defeating their arch rivals Shiromani Akali Dal allied with the BJP.This action of the student Diwan is getting viral and sends shocks to Rahul Gandhi.But we are not sure if the US based record book will entertain such records.According to
Diwan his failure is a result of Gandhi's active participation in election campaigning and media interactions.
Diwan has not yet received his acceptance from the Guinness officials yet.Rahul Gandhi is now more of a liability to the Congress party.Rahul Gandhi often has become the source of a joke on social media for his statements and political knowledge. The Congress vice president is massively trolled on social media.To conclude Congress is facing a tough time to defend their leader and their leader becomes the first politician to enter Guinness record that no other Indian politician has achieved.
Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?