The clash between TDP and YSRCP is not a new thing for people of Telugu Speaking states. The recent cabinet reshuffle left many TDP leaders disappointed and dispirited. It was the perfect chance for anyone on the opposite side to rope in those leaders to their side.'
But Jagan failed to make use of the situation. Jagan had a huge chance of cornering TDP but he missed it. Most of the leading Political analysts say that TDP still survives in Andhra Pradesh just because of Jagan's weaknesses and muted response.
Opposite party's weakness always ends up as a big strength to the ruling party. Only 2 more years are left for next General elections and it's high time for Jagan to wake up and bounce back. The only question is Will He? or Won't He?
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK