Andhra Pradesh TDP legislative member & chairperson of state women commission, Nannapaneni Rajakumar recently in a gathering uproared about the indecent portrayal of women in the Telugu serials.She mentioned women are projected as villi’s who plan serious criminal plots.she even mentioned that small children who enact in those roles are made to do such silly crimes.
She loudly uproared about the need for a censor board for telecasting teleserials which will definitely avoid such indecent portrayals.She even mentioned that the channels should be banned if they continue to telecast such serials.
'It's completely disheartening to see very young women dealing with things that are anti-social and little children involving in crime incidents in TV serials. They are projecting women in an antagonist role who can stage a plot to assassinate her opponent in several ways. It's indirectly inspiring viewers watching them,' said Raja Kumari. She even added Tv channels should act as a bridge between government and people.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK