- Sources have stated that before the March quarter results, TCS stocks are getting fluctuations today. Due to the decline in stocks in early business, Reliance Industries has managed to become the country's largest company for some time during business. However, once again the position of number one with TCS stock came back to TCS with recovery. At present, the market cap of the two companies is about 1200 crore rupees. That is, the 0.3% increase in the Reliance industry or the 0.3% decline in TCS can change the market ranking.
- During the business, RIL's stock shot up by 1.21 percent and the stock reached a high of Rs 1407.90. At this price, the company's market cap reached Rs 457,700 crores. With this, RIL became a number one company behind TCS.
Reliance Industries is continuously buying in shares. In the last 6 weeks, Reliance Industries’ market cap has increased by about Rs 1 lakh crore. At present, the market cap of Reliance has gone up to Rs 4.57 lakh crore and from 21st February, there has been an increase of about 32 per cent in the market cap.
Meanwhile when given the impressive response to Geo, the company's stock has gained momentum. From September 1, the company's stock has jumped 35%. According to Jagdish Thakkar, director of Fortune Fiscal Ltd, investing in Reliance Industries’ stock for long periods and stock is anticipated to grow 10-20% in a year.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects