A software services company which develops and maintains computer software in India and internationally, InfoBeans Technologies Ltd., (ITL) is coming up with its SME Initial Public Offer (IPO). ITL’s services can be broadly categorized as Storage & Virtualization, Media & Publishing and E-commerce. The issue has opened on April 18 and ends on April 21, 2017 for subscription, and the issue size consists of 6,342,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating up to Rs 36.78 crore. The lot size is of 2000 shares and the upper price band is fixed at Rs 58 per share.
The objective of the issue includes acquisition and other strategic takeovers, technical development, investment in subsidiaries, advertising and sales promotion, general corporate purpose and issue expenses.
The company offers automated testing services such as enterprise cloud solutions to automate operations like IT helpdesk, asset management, enterprise service management and virtual support workflow; UX and UI design services; and custom application development services, including application development, maintenance and support, migration, re-engineering and modernization, and quality assurance services.
On performance front, the company has (on consolidated basis) posted revenue/net profits of Rs 38.14 crore / Rs 7.02 crore (FY14), Rs 43.03 crore / Rs 5.55 crore (FY15) and Rs 74.40 crore / Rs 13.20 crore (FY16). It suffered a setback in FY 15 in bottom-line. For the first nine months of the current fiscal, it has earned net profit of Rs 7.84 crore on revenue of Rs 62.72 crore.
Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!! Japanese transport ministry has revealed that India and Japan are working together on key component supply , and are devising plans for getting the equipment for designing of Bullet Trains as a part of Make in India campaign of PM Modi. Last September, an agreement was made between the 2 countries for bullet train project with the main clauses being promotion of ‘Make in India’ and Technology Transfer to establish manufacturing units, generating job opportunities.
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!