Is Telangana CM KCR the only one to implement the promises made during the elections and in the manifesto. Seems so according to former minister,Kapu leader Mudragada Padnamabham. It is known that Mudragada Padmanabham is fighting for the inclusion of Kapus in the reservation groups.
Despite the intense protests, AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu bought time but till now didnot make any headway for the fear of antagonising other castes. Now Mudragada padmanabham heaped praises on Telangana CM KCR for becoming the first CM to implement the election manifesto.
He said KCR is following the footsteps of Dr. BR.Ambedkar. Comparing Chandra Babu to KCR he said while KCR implemented poll promises, Chandra Babu directed police to lathi charge the protestors.
He asked KCR not to follow Chandra Babu under any circumstances. He said “Render justice and do not lure people with money and liquor during elections. Don’t follow the AP Chief Minister who spends crores during elections. By implementing promises made in the election manifesto, you (Mr Rao) have become the first CM in the country to fulfil election promises. Try to conduct polls without spending a rupee and win the hearts of people,”'
KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have stated that India's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biocon will soon establish a dedicated research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad and will also expand its existing operations. Meanwhile the company Managing Director Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status