1. Babri case: Supreme Court restores criminal conspiracy charges against Advani and other BJP leaders : The Supreme Court restored criminal conspiracy charges against senior BJP leaders, including L K Advani, M M Joshi and Uma Bharti in the Babri Masjid demolition case on Wednesday.
2. India, Russia to hold major tri-Service 'Indra' combat exercise for first time this year : In the first such tri-Service wargames, India will hold a major combat exercise with Russia this year to crank up military-to-military ties between the two long-standing strategic partners.
3. China announces 'standardised' names for 6 places in Arunachal : Upping the ante, China has for the first time announced "standardised" official names for six places in Arunachal Pradesh, days after it lodged strong protests with India over the Dalai Lama's visit to the frontier state.
4. Poll-bound Gujarat gets new BJP in-charge : A day after PM's Surat road show and Patidar rally, BJP chief Amit Shah on Tuesday appointed party national general secretary and Rajya Sabha MP, Bhupendra Rajya Sabha MP, Bhupendra Yadav, as in-charge of poll-bound Gujarat.
5. ED making wild allegations against Karti, says Chidambaram : Former finance minister and senior Congress leader P Chidambaram on Tuesday said the Enforcement Directorate (ED) was making wild allegations against his son in an alleged forex violation case.
6. Mallya to stay confined to UK home : The government's effort to bring Vijay Mallyato justice in India for defaulting on bank loans over Rs 9,000 crore got a boost on Tuesday when the UK accepted its request to help extradite the absconding tycoon.
7. SC to examine PIL on nat'l anthem in public offices : After making playing of national anthem mandatory in cinema halls before screening of films, the Supreme Court has agreed to examine the feasibility of expanding the ambit of its order to include singing and playing the national anthem and song in Parliament, assemblies, public offices, courts and schools on working days.
8. 'It will break the myth that fugitives can evade the law' : The government said on Tuesday that Vijay Mallya's possible extradition from the UK could break the myth that fugitives could evade the law by crossing geographical boundaries.
9. Prevent train delays or face action: Railways : Faced with public outcry over trains running late, railways has directed senior officials to monitor train operations and ensure they run on time or get ready to face action.
10. Drought: 18 states asked to use central budget : The drinking water ministry has asked 18 drought-prone states to utilise 25% of the Central budget available with them to mitigate drinking water crisis.
1. US VP Mike Pence says to North Korea: 'The sword stands ready' : From the wind-swept deck of a massive aircraft carrier, Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday warned North Korea not to test the resolve of the US military, promising it would make an "overwhelming and effective" response to any use of conventional or nuclear weapons.
2. United CEO says no one will be fired for dragging incident : The CEO of United Airlines says no one will be fired over the dragging of a man off a plane including himself.
3. US 'Facebook killer' takes own life after police chase : A US gunman accused of murdering an elderly grandfather and posting the footage on Facebook killed himself on Tuesday after a brief police chase, bringing to a close a frantic nationwide manhunt.
4. Female Ahmadi professor stabbed at home in Lahore : A woman Ahmadiprofessor was found stabbed to death in her house in the residential colony of Pakistan's top Punjab University(PU) in Lahore on Tuesday.
5. Mummies discovered in ancient tomb near Egypt's Luxor : Archaeologists have unearthed several mummies, colourful wooden sarcophagi and more than 1,000 funerary statues in a 3,500-year-old tomb near the city of Luxorhailed as an "important discovery".
6. 12 soldiers dead as Saudi helicopter crashes in Yemen : Twelve Saudi soldiers, including four officers, were killed on Tuesday when their helicopter went down in Yemen, the Arab coalition fighting Yemeni rebels said in a statement.
7. US won't rest until North Korea gives up nuclear weapons, Mike Pence says : The US will not relent until it achieves its objective of ensuring the Korean Peninsula is free of nuclear weapons, Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday while visiting Japan.
8. Weapons found after France attack plot arrests : French authorities found guns and bomb-making materials Tuesday after the arrest of two men suspected of plotting an "imminent" attack in France, which is days from presidential polls, sources close to the probe said.
9. At least 26 dead as bus plunges into ravine in Philippines : At least 26 people died Tuesday when the bus they were traveling in apparently lost its brakes and plunged into a deep ravine in a northern Philippine mountain town, in one of the country's deadliest road accidents in years, officials said.
10. British PM May calls June 8 election, says needed to strengthen hand in divorce talks with EU : British Prime Minister Theresa May called on Tuesday for an early election on June 8, saying she needed to strengthen her hand in divorce talks with the European Unionby shoring up support for her Brexit plan.
LEAKED! MP Sasikala gets Divorced at 41 and She's gonna Marry another guy on March 26th - PROOF INSIDE This is not V.K.Sasikala and it's L.Sasikala Pushpa. She is Member of the Parliament of India who represented Tamil Nadu in Rajya Sabha, the Upper house of the parliament. She also acted as Mayor of Thoothukudi Municipal Corporation from 2011-2014. She was expelled from ADMK Party by Late CM Jayalalitha for her alleged affair with DMK MP Tiruchi Siva.
- Rainfall in March is pretty rare & so Tamilnadu folks surprised
- President Donald Trump imposes tariffs despite opposition from some business sectors
- Iconic Astrologer revealed about Sridevi's death
- Controversial statement by TRS Woman Leader shocked KTR
- 90 houses destroyed by wildfires raging in various parts of southeastern Australia
- Om Prakash Rajbhar skipped 1 year birthday party of Yogi Adityanath's government
- Nature based solutions "can act as regulator, cleaner and water supplier"
- BREAKING: TAMIL NADU offers NO SUPPORT to Andhra Pradesh on No-Trust Move
- BJP leaders called for a sedition case against Stalin
- Lingayats - A new religion in India!
- "I found the Missing Malaysian flight" - Shocking revelations on MH 370!!
- BREAKING: Sasikala Husband Natarajan Passed away - Sasikala gets Parole
- Bengaluru brave girl who chased bikers!
- Indian-American Sonya Ahuja is leading Facebook's 'secret police'
- Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf's (PTI) leader ready to take on "Sharif Mafia"