Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys huge fan following among all sections of movie lovers across the world. Currently he is busy shooting for 2.0 busy romancing Amy Jackson and fighting Akshay Kumar in the direction of Shankar.
Film is the most expensive in Asia with Rs 400crs and is the sequel for the blockbuster film Robot. For quite sometime speculation on Rajinikanth's political entry generated tremendous interest and it increased after the tragic demise of former CM of Tamil Nadu Jayalalithaa.
All parties started wooing Rajinikanth and even Rajini's brother asked him to join politics. While all politicians started running after him, star politician Subrahmanian Swamy gave shock by questioning his credentials.
He said “Rajinikanth doesn’t know politics.” He then questioned “Do you still want actors in politics? Are you not tired already? Now we should only have politicians in politics,”
When asked how he will react if Rajini makes his political entry,he said “Why should he come to politics? His talent is in films. He doesn’t know politics.”
Confusion in Judge Loya death case! In the case of the mysterious death of Judge Loya, a new strange happening took place, as the BJP leader Amit Shah's lawyers appeared for both the petitioner as well as the Maharashtra government side, leading to a huge controversy. In the Sohrabudeen encounter case, as per the instructions of the Supreme Court, the CBI court was instructed to enquire Amit Shah, considering him as the main accused.
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine