T TDP working president Revanth Reddy who is known for his ultra aggressive ways got huge shock in Telangana CM KCR's native village.
Revanth Reddy along with TDP leaders and workers left in a convoy for Chintamadaka in the afternoon. They tried to highlight the farmers suicides in CM KCR's own village and planned to console the family members of Nagamani, a woman farmer who committed suicide nine days ago following crop loss.
But they got huge shock when police stopped their convoy at Siddipet and told Revanth Reddy that they cannot allow him as it could lead to law and order problem. Revanth decided to reduce his convoy from 9 vehicles to 3 vehicles but after reaching Sitarampuram, police stopped him again and informed that they cannot allow him to go further.
Revanth turned furious and even as argument was going on, severarl villagers and TRS workers protested against Revanth Reddy's entry. Police tried diffusing the situation by promising to bring the family members of the suicide victim so that he can console them and leave the place.
Police refused to Revanth Reddy's request to allow him alone saying numerous TRS workers may oppose him resulting in law and order problem. Revanth promised aid from the NTR Trust for them, besides better education for the victim’s children after members of Nagamani family reached the entrance of the village. Revanth blasted KCR questioning whether he was “a foreigner or a terrorist”.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!