Asaduddin Owaisi,chief of MIM is extremely happy though his party MIM is facing opposition in its stronghold Old City from its own cadre and though he faced defeats in the recently held assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
Supreme Court ordered reviving of conspiracy charges against BJP senior leaders LK.Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Uma Bharati and others in 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case. Kalyan Singh will get immunity as he is now the governor of Rajasthan.
All opposition parties welcomed the Supreme Court ruling and Owaisi expressing happiness said “Gandhi’s killers were convicted and hanged while the Babri accused have been made Union ministers and conferred Padma Vibhushan. The judicial system moves slowly. Mahatma Gandhi assassination case was completed in two years while the Babri masjid demolition, which is more serious than the Gandhi assassination, has not been decided yet,”
BJP leaders who landed in trouble due to Supreme Court ruling stated that they are willing to go to jail for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!