The cap for US H-1B visas for 2018 is tightened but immigration experts say that Indian applicants, who form the majority lot of the applicants fir such visas, have other options as well -- such as the L1 and EB5 visas.
The USCIS on March 31 issued a crystal clear clarification that computer programmers, to be eligible under the H-1B visa norms, must prove that theirs is an exclusive specialty occupation. Merely obtaining a computer degree will not be eligible to qualify.
And also a bill is to be passed soon which seeks to increase the minimum pay of H1-B visa holder to a heavy $130,000 from the current minimum of $60,000.
This will have a huge impact on the companies in the margin of the IT companies.The other choice left is L1 visa. L1 visas give way for the temporary transfer of a foreign worker in the managerial, executive or specialized knowledge category to the US to continue employment with an office of the same employer.Companies can use this option to send their employees for a special purpose.
HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!! Hyderabad sources added that there will be no parking fee for the persons who parked their vehicles in any place including malls, multiplexes and other commercial establishments for the first 30 minutes. Meanwhile the State Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister KT Rama Rao issued an order which comes into effect from April 1st. Moreover as per the orders, no parking fee will be collected from any person up to first 30 minutes.
- Modi said Xi's re-election shows he enjoys the support of whole Chinese nation
- Shami's uncle reveals facts on Jahan!
- Bare breast protest against Kerala Professor!
- Which party will gain power in Rajya sabha elections??
- Mysterious Deaths in Sasikala family within 15 months of Jayalalitha's death!
- Nara Lokesh asked to respond to allegations leveled by Pawan
- Starlet & Activist Cynthia Nixon officially entered race for governor of New York
- Facebook launches Oculus Go stand alone Virtual Reality (VR) headset in May
- Will CM Chandrababu Naidu get new allies after his No Confidence Motion?
- LEAKED! MP Sasikala gets Divorced at 41 and She's gonna Marry another guy on March 26th - PROOF INSIDE
- Rainfall in March is pretty rare & so Tamilnadu folks surprised
- President Donald Trump imposes tariffs despite opposition from some business sectors
- Iconic Astrologer revealed about Sridevi's death
- Controversial statement by TRS Woman Leader shocked KTR
- 90 houses destroyed by wildfires raging in various parts of southeastern Australia