We are not doing Tax '"Chori"'... this is tax saving (a bit of evading too). This is to ensure security of our family, kids and their future for any adversity.1. We bought Generators/Inverter in our houses, because Govt. failed to provide constant electricity.
Above all what Govt do with our (tax) money?Open courts-which do not give judgement.Open police station which works for politicians only and not protect citizens.Open hospital which do not treat us well.Build roads wherein 40-100% of money spent goes in vain due to corruption.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?