Telangana CM KCR emerged as the most powerful politician in the state. KCR after quitting TDP, started his own party TRS and fought for decades to realise the dream of formation of separate state of Telangana.
KCR became the first CM of Telangana and now ensured that he has no opposition in the runup to the 2019 elections. Now his childhood friend Bhairi Kishta Reddy of Chintamadaka village in Siddipet district speaking to scribes exposed CM KCR.
Kishta Reddy who along with KCR went to school and college in their childhood gave 100% marks for his rule. He said “He had a keen political bent of mind but never did I imagine that he would one day not only achieve a separate Telangana state but go on to become chief minister,“
KTR entered politics as a youth Congress leader but he lost to his mentor Madan Mohan in 1983. KCR was fielded as a TDP candidate by N T Rama Rao then. But from then on he never looked back as he never tasted defeat in Parliament or Assembly elections.
Kishta Reddy underwent a bypass surgery and also suffered paralysis and after KCR became CM he met him at his farm house in Gajwel. He shared “He was my friend, but I did address him as `sir'. I have tried to get in touch with people close to him to meet him again but the message does not seem to have reached him,“
President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha Puri sources reported that President Ram Nath Kovind paid obeisance to the deities at Shree Jagannath Temple here and sought blessings amid tight security. According to sources Kovind, who is on his maiden visit to Odisha after becoming President, was welcomed at the Singhdwar, the Lion's Gate of the 12th century shrine, by Gajapati King of Puri Dibyasingha Deb and senior servitors.
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision