Rumors are spreading that mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy may soon take a sensational decision. It is known that Gali Janardhan Reddy's clout as mining baron and power as former minister of Karnataka shocked the entire nation.
However after spending jail on various corruption charges, he recently came out on bail.Sometime back the lavish wedding of his daughter too came under the scanner. IT officials turned their radar on the expenses.
Recently rumours spread that Gali Janardhan Reddy would contest either from Bellary or Raichur districts in the upcoming Karnataka assembly elections. However his close aides rubbished these rumours.
Now reports are comingout that Gali Janardhan Reddy is taking a sensational decision not to contest the elections. However buzz is he will remain in BJP and campaign for the party in the upcoming elections. He feels his reputation got tarnished after his entry into politics.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat