JC.Diwakar Reddy, ruling TDP MP from Anantapur is known for his blistering attacks on various opposition leaders. This time he came with shocking comments on leader of the opposition, YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Speaking at the launch of Neeru-Pragati program in Pamidi, Anantapur district, he asked people to re elect Chandra Babu Naidu in the 2019 elections to see overall development in the state.
He said Chandra Babu will complete all irrigation projects in the state. He then speaking about scribes said 'If anyone say they don't have caste feeling, then it's a lie. Even I have caste feeling. I want to walk alongside Jagan but what he would do. He is good for nothing. Vaadu Vedava...I'm Sorry...Vedava Anadam Kuda Thappemo...Vedava Ane Matanu Upasamharinchukuntunna'.
He said he didnot join TDP for any cabinet berth and added he joined TDP as Congress became worse with each passing second.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!