In the runup to the 2019 elections, various parties are formulating strategies to emerge winners. AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is leaving no stone unturned to come to power once again in the state while Jagan Mohan Reddy is trying his best to topple him and his government by highlighting the failures of his government.
In the meantime Chandra Babu Naidu is undertaking various surveys to findout the mood of the people and plan his strategies accordingly. In the meantime it is coming out that Chandra Babu Naidu shared new survey details and inside talk is he is happy with the survey results.
Buzz is according to the survey, TDP gained 16% vote share compared to the 2014 elections and at the sametime YSRCP lost 13% vote share. What is surprising is Congress party which lost its vote share to YSRCP after the demise of YSR, now slowly started gaining its vote share from YSRCP.
But survey predicts that Congress willnot open its account. Analysts predict that if this survey turns out to be true then YSRCP will disappear once it loses the elections.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects