Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that CM Chandrababu Naidu's strive to build a world class capital city (Amaravati) in Andhra Pradesh will soon take a step forward as the state government is set to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore based Ascendas-Singbridge group, which is Asia's leading provider of sustainable urban and business space solutions.
It was stated that an official MoU is anticipated to be signed by AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Singapore trade minister Eswaran on this Monday, where around 72 experts and officials are expected to be part of delegation from Singapore. It is also planned to finish development of capital Amaravati in three phases, Babu wanted the foreign company to finish the first phase in five years.
Meanwhile as part of 1st phase, the Singapore based consortium will build a massive financial tower with eight lakh square feet of built up area. And the first phase will come up in 600 acres and total area is 1691 acres. The Ascendas-Singbridge group had previously built International Technology Park Limited (ITPL) in Bangalore city.
The goal is for a market where 1, 25,000 Crore investments can come in and generation of jobs for 1, 25,000 people and by setting up an Urban Art Commission, AP govt. would like to monitor the quality of buildings in new capital and all the building clocks will be of similar shape.
AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App The Government of India’s Category – I, BRICS 122 Ranked, Asia’s 223 Ranked, NAAC A+ Category… Andhra Pradesh State Government True Multi-Disciplinary University: “SVU - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati” is rolling out FREE Smart Phone Application “Digital SVU” for all of its about 2 hundred thousand students spread across UG / PG / DIPLOMA / PROFESSIONAL / PHARMACY / ENGINEERING & M.TECH of Campus and that of 247 affiliated colleges and also of Distance Education of entire SVU periphery.
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!