A sea creature with tusks was discovered at the island of Indonesia, which freaked out the people of that island. And even a global guessing game was set to determine what it is?
The images of the creature rocketed around the internet and around the scientific communities.But the answer was shocking because they themselves couldn’t guess what it is.
The people of the Indonesian island Seram have a better question”How do we get rid of it”.A 37-year-old fisherman suspects it to be a giant squid because its remains look like tentacles.
A chief scientist George Leonard told a popular media that it could a baleen whale.He has come to this idea by judging its skeletal part baleen plates which use it ti filter food.
Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl According to sources Chengalpet court on Monday convicted techie Dhasvanth in the rape and murder of seven year old Hasini in Chennai, and also sentenced him to death. Meanwhile the 23 year old had burnt the little girl’s body after he committed the crime in February 2017. Meanwhile according to sources Hasini went missing from the apartment complex she stayed in with her family in Mugalivakkam on February 6, 2017.
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event