As per latest report from leading IT companies, it was stated that within a period of three months around two lakh IT employees will be thrown out from their job. All the IT companies are affected because of problematic American Visa Issue, demonetization and the competitiveness.
Because of this reasons proud jobs called as white collar job like IT jobs, where the company will be throwing out employees this financial year massively. Sources have stated that Cognizant Company asks the senior employees to take Voluntary Retirement Service with nine months’ salary in advance.
As Wipro is not making profitable business, it has decided to throw around
10% employees. Recent survey had stated that 20% employees who are working in
IT companies are capable of withstanding any situation.
The report had stated that nearly 50 to 60% employees who haven't made changes within themselves will not be able to withstand in the current scenario. The recession may not happen in Bangalore and Mumbai, but will take place at Coimbatore where employees who are above 35 years may lose their jobs.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK