Sources from Andhra Pradesh have stated that CM Chandrababu Naidu's strive to build a world-class capital city (Amaravati) in Andhra Pradesh will soon take a step forward as the state government is set to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore based Ascendas-Singbridge group, which is Asia's leading provider of sustainable urban and business space solutions.
It was stated that an official MoU is expected to be signed by AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Singapore trade minister Eswaran on this Monday. Around 72 experts & officials are expected to be part of delegation from Singapore. Planned to finish development of capital Amaravati in three phases, Babu wanted the foreign company to finish the first phase in five years.
Meanwhile it was stated that as part of first phase, the Singapore based
consortium will build a massive financial tower with eight lakh square feet of
built up area. And the first phase will come up in 600 acres and total area is
1691 acres. The Ascendas-Singbridge group had previously built International
Technology Park Limited (ITPL) in Bangalore city.
Further it was added that the goal is to make a market where 1, 25,000 Crore investments can come in and generation of jobs for 1,25,000 people. By setting up an Urban Art Commission, AP govt. would like to monitor the quality of buildings in new capital and all the building clocks will be of similar shape.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government