Chennai sources have revealed that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting extensive raids at residences of senior party leader & former Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and his son Karti Chidambaram. The gravity of search operation is so large that around 16 houses of Congress leader across Tamil Nadu are being raided currently.
It was stated that these raids are picked up in connection with FIPB clearance granted to firm called INX media by P Chidambaram, when he was finance minister of India. And Karti has been involved for facilitating this deal for Rs 35 lakh. INX media was owned by former media man Peter Mukherjee, who's jailed for allegedly killing Sheena Bora along with Indrani Mukherjee.
As per report from sources it was stated that currently officials are
searching a number of residences in Chennai and investigating papers relating
to the charge-sheeted case. Meanwhile when reacting to the raids, PC said he
will issue an official statement soon.
However, the Congress party countered raids saying, 'these search operations are politically motivated and ruling Bharatiya Janatha Party is trying to suppress the leadership in Tamil Nadu in order to stretch their wings in state.'
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%