Patna sources have made a statement that the state government has decided to give seventh rank to all its employees. On the lines of the center, the original pay scale of the state employees has been increased to 2.57 times. Now the minimum wage will be increased from Rs 5200 to 18 thousand rupees. With effect from 1 April 2017, the state workers will get an economic benefit, whereas in principle it will be considered effective from January 1, 2016. If the increase in salary increases in percentages, then it will be 14-15%.
It was stated that after grade-per merge into pay scale, level has been categorized. It has made a pay scale of up to 14 levels. Apart from this, gratuity has been increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakhs. It was stamped in the state cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
Meanwhile after the meeting, the Principal Secretary of the Cabinet
Department, Brajesh Mehrotra said that there was agreement on 19 issues in the
meeting. After reviewing the recommendations of the State Pay Commission,
the pay commission, which was set up under the chairmanship of former Chief
Secretary GS Kang, has been extended for two months.
It was further added that as per the seventh pay scale, the decision has now been taken to increase the basic pay scale only. There has been no decision on the increase in other allowances including housing, travel, medicine, as the Central Government has not yet issued any notification regarding the increase in any allowances. Those Trend employed teachers get the same benefits as pay scale, they will get the same benefits of the seventh pay scale as well as the state employees. Their basic pay will increase to 2.57 times.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%