Telangana CM KCR and for that matter all the so called secular parties go out of their way to appease muslims. They shock all right thinking people by supporting even ISIS supporters, terror convicts and even provide legal aide even after proven that they were involved in deadly bomb blasts killing many innocent people including muslims.
It is a known fact that Hyderabad and Telangana has links to all the bomb blasts across the country. Still police cannot take any action as their hands are tied and most of the terrorist sympathisers hide in Old City where Owaisi's MIM pledged legal support.
Now Arnab Goswamy, most vocal anchor who has been exploding sensational bombs on all political parties after launching his own news channel, Republic TV, this time exploded ISIS bomb on CM KCR who is trying to appease muslims with 12% reservations going against the constitution of India.
Arnab and his team carried out sting operation which featured ISIS convicts openly threating to execute more bomb blasts to establish Islamic Law in the country. It has to be seen how KCR and his government act on it as MIM's Owaisi is already opposing any action.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%