PM Modi completed three years in office and various organisations have conducted a survey to guage the public mood about the working of Modi government at the centre. The survey came with shocking results on the performance of Modi government.
It is known that Modi came to power in a sensational manner with people voting for him unanimously after getting vexed with the scams under Congress led UPA regime. This powered Modi and BJP to majority on its own.
Now after three years, survey came with the following results as to whether Modi lived up to the soaring expectations of the people. According to the latest, the online poll conducted by LocalCircles found that 60% of the people are satisfied with the Modi government.
The survey found out the public mood on the missions launched by PM Modi. Of all Modi's initiatives, irect benefit transfer (Pahal) got the highest approval rating, at 47 per cent, followed by Jan Dhan Yojana at 29 per cent. His pet initiatives Swachh Bharat and Make in India got just 16 per cent and 8 per cent approval ratings respectively.
People however expressed their dissatisfaction on Modi government handling the inflation, crime against women, unemployment and healthcare sectors. People are also unhappy with their representatives addressing their problems. 69% expressed their dissatisfaction.
More than 40000 from 200 cities participated in the survey. According to the survey, Modi government scored high on foreign policy issues and handling of Pakistan issue. They also felt Modi powered India as a global power in his regime. People expressed confidence about their future under Modi regime. 51% people supported demonetisation decision while 37% felt that it reduced corruption.
Compared to last year, the percentage of people who felt that the government met their expectations fell from 46 per cent to 44 per cent. On the other hand the percentage of people dissatisfied rose by 3 per cent to 36 per cent.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%