It’s a big shock that North Korea is responsible for the cyber attack on the computers worldwide. New York- A recent cyber attack that has shaken people across the globe is the Ransomware attack. North Korea, which is already imposing a Nuclear weapon threat to other countries, is responsible for this Cyber Attack. America’s Kaspersky Ltd. has found out that the culprit is North Korea.
Spread over email, this Ransomware virus captures and locks information in a computer. Also, it demands $300 to $600 of digital money, (also known as Bitcoins)to release the locked information. Information will be released only if money payment is made. So far, more than 3 lakhs computers in over 150 countries have been the victims of this Cyber Attack. Companies like Sony, banks in South Korea is majorly affected because of this Cyber attack.
Ransomware virus attack is outspread in countries like India, Bangladesh, America and European countries. These countries have had an internal discussion about how to handle the situation. America has already issued an Economic sanction against North Korea, meaning the USA will not have economic relations or transactions with North Korea.
Amidst all these North Korea is involved in threatening research activities like Nuclear weapons and Missile launch. Many political activists say that North Korea’s these moves would provoke a war threat.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%