1. BJP will go it alone in Assembly poll: K
Laxman : Dismissing speculations that the BJP would forge an alliance with the TRS in the next elections, BJP state president K Laxman asserted that the party would contest the next Assembly elections without alliance with any party .
2. Tirupati temple's computers hacked by
ransomware : The Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam's (TTD) computer systems became a prey to the "WannaCryransomware," with almost 10 computers used in administrative functions getting affected.
3. Guntur blazes at 47°C, city touches 42.4°
C : A severe heat wave swept through the districts of coastal Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday , with some pockets recording the hottest days this season.
4. Government distributes 84 lakh sheep, scheme big hit with Yadavas : The massive exercise of conducting draw of lots to select beneficiaries for distribution of 5,000 crore worth 84 lakh sheep in two phases has turned out to be a big hit with members of Yadava and
Kurmacommunity hailing the KCR government and according grand welcome to the officials team.
5. Cochlear surgery can cure, but only one centre in
Hyderabad : A silent revolution is on to help speech-impaired children at the government ENT hospital with the high-cost cochlear implant surgery.
6. Rachakonda police plan to secure
Yadadri into Fort Knox still a dream : Five months ago, the Rachakonda police had drawn an elaborate plan to develop the temple town of Yadadri into Fort Knox, but the plan continues to remain paper.
7. Telangana to bless brides with 75,000 under Kalyana
scheme : Brides from backward classes (BC) and economically backward sections will soon get 75,116 each for their marriage on par with their counterparts from the SC, ST and minority communities.
8. Contract sanitation workers go on
strike : Contract sanitation workers in all government medical colleges go on an indefinite strike on Tuesday. They are demanding the implementation of GO number 68 pertaining to their salaries.
9. Just in their twenties & BP meters rising, blame it on stress & sedentary
lifestyle : More number of youngsters are now suffering from high blood pressure in Hyderabad. City doctors attribute the spurt in hypertension or high blood pressure cases to job and education related stress.
10. Cantt board brings down illegal
dhaba in Trimulgherry : The Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) engineering officials on Tuesday razed to the ground an illegal structure -- Ganesh Family Dhaba (near Tirumalagiri Police Station) -- in Trimulgherry.
1. TDP leader alleges attack by
rival in Kolar Narayana, TDP leader of Madanapalle rural division, on Tuesday evening lodged a complaint with the rural police alleging assault by his party rivals. He further alleged that the attackers also snatched away cash from him. party :
2. Mirchi yard holiday anti-farmer:
Jagan : YSR Congress president Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Tuesday wondered why the government should close down the Guntur Mirchi Yard while the growers were in the grip of the worst-ever crisis.
3. Assembly passes GST Bill amid protest by
YSRC : The Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Tuesday ratified the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill, joining the league of States which had already approved the legislation that would pave the way for roll-out of a single and unified tax system.
4. Naidu puts party leaders on
notice : Even as speculation is rife on early general elections, Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national president and Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said, “The countdown has begun. This year is very crucial for us. Work hard. The TDP has to win all the 175 seats, and 225 seats if new constituencies are created.”
5. TDP-BJP alliance will continue, says
Bonda : Even as the BJP in Telangana has snapped ties with the Telugu Desam Party, the alliance will continue in Andhra Pradesh, according to the TDP official sources.
6. Cyber attack: Timely action saves Vizag
police : Four standalone computers of the city police were among those affected by the WannaCry virus that paralysed many networks across the globe recently.
7. High-level Afghan team to visit AU
soon : Mohammed Hilal Hilal, Youth Parliament Member and Member of Higher Education Commission, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, on Tuesda visited Andhra University and discussed matters of mutual interest in the area of higher education with the Vice-Chancellor and the Dean, International Affairs.
aradhana fete on May 21 : A day-long programme will be held by the Tyagaraja Aradhana Trust to mark the 250th birth anniversary of the saint composer Tyagaraja Swami and jubilee of the trust on May 21.
9. Two naval ships on deployment to
Malaysia : In pursuance of India’s ‘Act East Policy’, Naval Ships Shivalik and Jyoti are on an overseas deployment to the South East Asia and Southern Indian Ocean. The ships would be on a port visit to Kuantan, Malaysia, from May 14 to 19.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%