Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma who lost his midas touch dreamed of showing his power with his recent entertainer Sarkar 3 third in the franchise of his blockbuster film Sarkar. He vowed not to disappoint Tollywood Jakkana Rajamouli and promised to show Big B Amitabh Bachchan in an extremely powerful never seen before role.
RGV hoped to shake Bollywood the way he used to do during his hay days. However the film got huge shock when it got many negative reviews. Except for Big B Amitabh Bachchan's powerful performance, reviewers blasted RGV and asked him to quit films.
While RGV who was hurt already announced another controversial film on Mahatma Gandhi killer Nathuram Godse, his Sarkar 3 which sank at the box office, however gave shock to this CM's sarkar.
It is known that Delhi CM Kejriwal is facing severe corruption allegations from Kapil Mishra. Kapil Mishra who was sacked from Kejriwal's cabinet once again made shocking accusations against Kejriwal.
In his facebook post he said "Arvind Kejriwal visited CM office only 2 times last year, did not speak to public but went to watch ‘Sarkar 3’"
He posted “I was wondering when was the last time Kejriwal went to office? Took the stairs of Secretariat? People of Delhi would have no idea that his CM visited the office just twice last year.” He posted "Even as friends and relatives' houses are being raided, even as more and more corruption is coming to light, the CM who's completely cut off from his public leaves his house after many days to see (the film) Sarkar 3. That's right, Sarkar 3,"
It has to be seen how Kejriwal will react to this Sarkar shock from RGV's Sarkar.
Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl According to sources Chengalpet court on Monday convicted techie Dhasvanth in the rape and murder of seven year old Hasini in Chennai, and also sentenced him to death. Meanwhile the 23 year old had burnt the little girl’s body after he committed the crime in February 2017. Meanwhile according to sources Hasini went missing from the apartment complex she stayed in with her family in Mugalivakkam on February 6, 2017.
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event