Sources have stated that according to govt. officials, hackers have almost infected 25% of the computers in state Secretariat, located in Amaravati. When alerted with the cyber attack, IT experts have initialized the task of rewriting the hacked disks.
It was stated that the miscreants managed to infect computers in block 4 and 5, as per early reports and it's yet to known whether they also harmed Systems in CM's block. Almost all the hacked systems are being on Microsoft Operating Systems and IT engineers confirm that this OS is most vulnerable to ransomeware attack globally.
Ever since the incident came to light, AP IT cell is assisting the
secretariat staff and some are working to know whether there is any loss of
documents data, files saved in their computers. It is well-known that AP Chief
Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has transformed his government to paper-less
& all the filings happen online.
It was also stated that Ransomeware virus has become quite dangerous across the world, and it has majorly targeted all government departments, banks, medical services and other corporations and demanding bitcoins to have them unlocked.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects