Union Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave passed away early this morning and he was 60 years old. Indian Prime Minister Modi expressed his condolences and said this demise is a personal loss.
Dave who is not feeling well complained about uneasiness and he was rushed to AIIMS where he took his last breath. PM Modi called him as "a devoted public servant". Several Central and state politicians also expressed their condolences.
PM Narendra Modi's tweet reads as,
I was with Anil Madhav Dave ji till late last evening, discussing key policy issues. This demise is a personal loss.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
Anil Madhav Dave ji will be remembered as a devoted public servant. He was tremendously passionate towards conserving the environment.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
Absolutely shocked by the sudden demise of my friend & a very respected colleague, Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave ji. My condolences.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
On behalf of Team APHERALD, We offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family and our hearty respects to the departed soul.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%