Hyderabad for all its charms as the most affordable and lovable place to live in and also for its international recognition as IT hub, however has been the hotbed for terrorism. Hyderabad breeds terrorism and almost all attacks in the country have links to Hyderabad.
Despite all this which ever party is in power refuse to act against the hard core terrorists for the fear of losing few muslim votes. This is a fact despite everyone knows that many innocent muslims lost their lives in the blasts carried out by terrorists and their sympathisers. However politicians like Owaisi,KCR,Chandra Babu,Jagan and others do not realise this.
Now Arnab Goswami's exposure of hardcore ISIS men roaming scot free in Hyderabad and across Telangana without any questioning and infact enjoying the sympathy and support of Owaisi's MIM is sending shivers down the spines of all.
Telangana police who arrested ISIS men sometime back and who are now out on bail says “Even with jail authorities, a few IS sympathisers used to speak in a rude manner. They refused to stand along with other prisoners when the Indian flag was hoisted during Republic Day or Independence Day celebrations. They used to make flamboyant jihadi statements in support of the IS even after they were nabbed,''
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%