Pakistan got a huge shock from International court of Justice (ICJ) when it ordered Pakistan to suspend the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav, the former navy officer.
Ronny Abraham, presiding judge at ICJ reading out that Court's unanimous decision says "Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings,"
It is known that Pakistan sentenced former Navy Officer, Kulbhushan Jadhav to death accusing him of indulging in spying activities in Balochistan.
When Pakistan sentenced Kulbhushan Jadhav to death, India accused Pakistan of kidnapping Jadhav who was overseeing his business activities in Iran. India approached ICJ, Hague expressing fear that Pakistan may execute Mr Jadhav even before the UN court decides on its appeal.
International Court warned Pakistan against the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav and agreed with India's arguments on all fronts. ICJ made clear that Pakistan violated Vienna convention, asked Pakistan to give consular access to India, allow Kulbhushan Jadhav family members give visas and also overruled bilateral agreements between Pak and Ind and ICJ has jurisdiction across the world.
Pakistan as usual said it willnot compromise on its national security and ICJ has no jurisdiction over it.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects