Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that police lathicharged, amid the chaos erupted between local people and agitators of 'Save Dharna Chowk' on Monday, received a lot of media attention and Lakeview Police Station Circle Inspector K. Sridevi holding the placard along with local people for shifting 'Dharna Chowk' also caught on camera, which went viral in the social websites.
It was stated that after a lot of criticism from opposition parties, the Police department had no choice but to transfer her to Central Zone Control Room. Responding to it, Sridevi said she had to hold a placard for a few seconds only to control the disruptive situation. She made a visit to the location with five women constables in civil dress.
Meanwhile Sridevi said that, only after agitators have tried to attack
them, the women constables had to hold placards along with the local people.
Looking at it, I tried to take and throw away those placards from constables.
It was during this same time, people had taken photos, videos and put them
Due to this, the message was conveyed to the viewers in a wrong way. The incident has put down the reputation of police department. And she is ready to face any kind of trial regarding this incident.
Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia According to sources from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will grant visas free of charge to foreign scientists and experts, in a move that especially aims at improving its health sector. Meanwhile the media reports said the Secretary General of the Saudi Health Council Ahmed Al Aamiri praised the decision made by the cabinet last week, Xinhua reported. Aamiri said the new visa policy was approved as part of various health initiatives suggested by the council to promote the health sector.
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump