New Delhi sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will soon face off Lalu Prasad in Patna, the RJD leader’s home turf. BJP president Amit Shah has deputed him to visit Bihar’s capital and address meetings to mark the third anniversary of the Narendra Modi government.
A source in the BJP stated that “All BJP Chief Ministers and Deputy Chief Ministers have been deputed to travel to the States especially those not ruled by the BJP between May 27 and June 15, but preferably between May 27 and 30, to speak at public meetings to highlight the work of their own and of the Centre. Yogi Adityanathji will travel to Patna and one of his deputies Keshav Prasad Maurya will go to Nalanda, considered the pocket borough of Bihar Chief Minister and JD (U) leader Nitish Kumar".
It was stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das will go to
Durgapur, and Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh will visit Asansol, both
in West Bengal and this underscores the fact that the BJP is paying special
attention to West Bengal. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
will go to Cuttack, Odisha, and his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis
will visit Kochi, Kerala. Dinesh Sharma, the other Deputy Chief Minister of
Uttar Pradesh, will be in Tamil Nadu, visiting either Coimbatore or Madurai.
The most important in terms of political temperature is the trip by Yogi Adityanath to Patna. He is a fiery speaker and the RJD and the BJP have had several run-ins in the city over corruption allegations against Mr. Lalu Prasad. Yogi Aditynath’s provocative style is expected to keep the political tempers simmering. While the general election is two years away, and the State elections are three years away, the BJP’s preparatory work continues apace.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument