Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that social activist has recently filed a case against the makers, judges and participants of Jabardast and Pataas shows alleging that several skits in these two shows are filled with crude humor and double meaning dialogues. Meanwhile the Hyderabad police have accepted the case but they are said to be in dilemma over how to proceed in this case.
Sources have added that it is known that actress turned politician Roja, who was elected as an MLA in 2014 elections from Nagari constituency in AP, is one of the judges of Jabardast show. The complainant allegedly demanded an action against Roja for her stint as a judge of Jabardast show despite being a responsible public representative.
As Roja is an MLA from AP and she is an accused in the case, the Telangana
police are applying caution. They are reportedly taking legal advice on how to
proceed in this case.
Currently an investigation is already started and even if they found the accusations of the complainant to be true, the police may consult their higher authorities before taking any action against Roja.
AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App The Government of India’s Category – I, BRICS 122 Ranked, Asia’s 223 Ranked, NAAC A+ Category… Andhra Pradesh State Government True Multi-Disciplinary University: “SVU - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati” is rolling out FREE Smart Phone Application “Digital SVU” for all of its about 2 hundred thousand students spread across UG / PG / DIPLOMA / PROFESSIONAL / PHARMACY / ENGINEERING & M.TECH of Campus and that of 247 affiliated colleges and also of Distance Education of entire SVU periphery.
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!