New Delhi sources have stated that JNN Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday targeted the Opposition criticizing the RSS, saying that the Sangh is the only organization in the world that does not seek help from the government, even then the opposition names everything in the name of RSS Takes it in response to the discussion of the thanks motion on the speech of Governor Ram Naik in the Legislative Assembly.
CM Yogi said, "If RSS and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (founder of the Indian Jana Sangh) were not there then West Bengal, Punjab and Kashmir in possession of Pakistan Were there”. He further said that it is wrong to discuss such organizations, who have nothing to do with politics. RSS is the only organization that does not take any help from the government.
Yogi Adityanath said, "Some people are
trying to connect the national song with communalism. If the RSS was not
there, people would forget the Vande Mataram song in schools. He said that
64,000 educational institutions are being run by the RSS and when expressing
concern over the decreasing water level in Ganga and Yamuna, the Chief Minister
said, "Ganga and Yamuna are our identities, and if it ends, the country
and its culture will be eradicated."
CM Yogi Adityanath condemned the incident of throwing paper balls on the governor as well as throwing a whistle during the proceedings of the House in the Legislative Assembly. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath gave his answer on bad law and order in the House and added that that the Governor's address is the vision document of the state government. With this, he said that it is a different matter that the opposition did not like it.
AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App The Government of India’s Category – I, BRICS 122 Ranked, Asia’s 223 Ranked, NAAC A+ Category… Andhra Pradesh State Government True Multi-Disciplinary University: “SVU - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati” is rolling out FREE Smart Phone Application “Digital SVU” for all of its about 2 hundred thousand students spread across UG / PG / DIPLOMA / PROFESSIONAL / PHARMACY / ENGINEERING & M.TECH of Campus and that of 247 affiliated colleges and also of Distance Education of entire SVU periphery.
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!