Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath is known for his sensational decisions. Many of his decisions like Anti Romeo Squads, Cow slaughter ban etc created huge controversies.
Now he stirred a hornet nest. Yogi Adityanath right after the Supreme Court ordered CBI to frame criminal charges against top BJP leaders LK.Advani,MM.Joshi and Union Minister Uma Bharati in Babri Masjid demolition case after many decades, decided to offer prayers at the Ram Janma Bhoomi temple.
He visited the makeshift Ram temple at Ayodhya on his first visit and then offered prayers. He spent 30 minutes at the makeshift temple and offered prayers on the banks of Sarayu river.
Dharam Das, against whom conspiracy charges were framed too accompanied Yodi Adtiyanath. This gave enough opportunity to the opposition parties to attack Yogi Adityanath for siding with the criminals.
Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him Islamabad sources have stated that Pakistan's anti-graft watchdog has informed an accountability court here that ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his family's declared assets were nearly Rs 58 million 18 years ago. According to a media report said three corruption cases were filed against 68 year old Sharif and some of his family members on September 8 and ordered the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) for institution of cases against the PML-N leader.
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?