People of the state has to be really proud of this .Telangana which celebrated “World Blood Donor Day” i on June 14 all over the world every year to create awareness for the safe blood and importance of blood donation for the people in need to survive.This day is celebrated to mark the importance of blood donation and its value and to increase the number of voluntary blood donars.
In the last financial year 2016-17, the total need, based on a target for Blood collection is around 4.1 lakh units. Telangana state achieved highest collection of 4.04 lakh units, Out of this collection 69% that is the major share is purely through voluntary blood donation.
This year the main focus of its celebrations is to stress the need for blood donors and its true value of donation and to create an awareness among the people about its protection safety and the products used for blood transfusions.
The Government of Telangana has taken serious and active measures to create an awareness through TSACS, TSBTC and VBD program partners.Posters, pamphlets other IEC material is distributed to educate college students, Sports personnel’s, police, para medical forces and other important institutions & organizations.The Government also encourages e blood banking concept so that everybody can reach out in need.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects