It was seen, that a number of women students who were married at a very young stage or got married during the study period were compelled to drop out of school during maternity, or had to take a gap during the course of study, which affected their studies.
The Haryana government has taken this special decision to allow married girl students who become pregnant during their study period in state universities and colleges to avail maternity leave benefits of upto 45 days from the upcoming academic year.
The proposal which was first implemented to the girl students at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar in January, last year.after the huge welcome for this it will now be extended to all colleges and universities in Haryana. This would help girl students complete their education without getting dropped out even after getting married.
This leave period applicable to government women employees, on a condition that the student would have to attend extra classes(till a particular count is reached) to complete attendance requirements for the specified course . The leave period would be deducted from total lectures delivered during the semester. However, the student during her pregnancy should appear in all minor and major examinations as per the schedule notified by the university
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!