It is usual that price revisions for fuels used to come into effect from midnight .This is not a comfortable one for the owners as the dealers would have to deploy manpower everyday to change rates in the middle of the nightThey proposed a strike regarding this issue.But now they with drew from it as the Government agrees daily revision of petrol and diesel prices at 6 am everyday instead of midnight.
Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said the new timing was a very agreeable demand form the dealer side so daily price revision will be implemented from June 16 as previously decided.
Private pump owners, who form the majority of the nation’s 54,000 retail outlets of the public sector firms threatened the Government to go on a strike regarding the issues to revise prices every midnight.Till now, rates are decided and changed on 1st and 16th of every month.So many factors decide this like average international oil price and foreign exchange rate of the previous fortnight
Pradhan also said the oil companies are planning to automate the entire fuel supply chain -- from refinery transportation to fuel pumps -- so that manual intervention is reducedas much as possibleAs of now only 20% of the petrol pumps are automated.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects