Owaisi brothers Asaduddin and Akbaruddin wield strong power in their constituency Old City. Both with their vitriolic statements stoke passions among muslims thus increasing communal tensions not only in Hyderabad but across the country.
Many time they faced court cases for their controversial statements. Sometime back Akbaruddin Owaisi was attacked and he miraculously escaped from the attack on his life. Court is hearing the case and final argument was concluded yesterday.
During the three day long argument, the prosecution claimed that there was a planned criminal conspiracy by the accused Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai aka Mohammed Pahelwan, his family members and other associates in targeting the Akbaruddin Owaisi on April 30, 2011.
Special public prosecutor Uma Maheswara Rao presented the evidence before the seventh additional metropolitan sessions judge T Srinivas Rao ,who is conducting the hearing in the case.
Former MIM corporator Mansoor Bin Mohammed Awalgi is the main complainant in the case. In 2011, Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai and other members of his family allegedly attacked the MIM leader in Barkas. After the attack, the Chandrayangutta police slapped cases on 13 people under various sections of the Indian Penal Code including 147 (rioting), 148 (rioting with deadly weapon) and 307 (attempt to murder).
Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea Beijing sources have reported that state media said on Tuesday following a phone call between the two leaders that Chinese president Xi Jinping told his US counterpart Donald Trump that there have been "positive changes" on the Korean peninsula.
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!