Telangana CM KCR till now boasted that he and his government has been providing corruption free administration. However all that got erased with the land scam coming out shocking everyone. KCR already got into damage control mode prompting Keshav Rao to return back all the encroached lands.
However KCR giving a clean chit and the statement `there was no loss to the exchequer and no land went out of the government hands' turned opposition parties furious.
Congress,TDP and BJP decided to complain against the land scam and expose KCR in front of President requesting him to order a CBI inquiry.
Revanth Reddy attacked “How can the CM give clean chit to Goldstone Prasad who is facing charges of taking possession of government land in a fraudulent manner and raising bank loans by pledging the same land? The CM has to answer how the relative of Goldstone Prasad is continuing in the CMO and reviewing sensitive issues,“
BJP's Nagam Janardhan Reddy said “KCR fears that his family's misdeeds would be exposed if the CBI probes the scam...How can he justify the land registrations of his party MPs?“
CPM senior leader BV Raghavulu attacked both AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and Telangana CM KCR for sheilding and encouraging land grabbing by their leaders.
Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea Beijing sources have reported that state media said on Tuesday following a phone call between the two leaders that Chinese president Xi Jinping told his US counterpart Donald Trump that there have been "positive changes" on the Korean peninsula.
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!